So ever since I created my Tumblr account, I've been lacking the feel/motivation to blog in words here. Photo posts are effortless as compared to this. In short, spell l-a-z-y.
Life's been good so far, if you look past the tremendously horrifying emotional and psychological stress I'm constantly facing recently due to my evidently dwindling bank account. I know, I know, it's a hyperbole; it's not that bad actually, just that I am a tad frustrated that I can't afford something that I really, really yearn for. Makes me regret a teeny weeny bit for taking up the choral assistant job sometimes... But I guess one cannot put a price tag on the experience and freedom I've earned, so above all my discontentment, I'm thankful for the decision I made some 6 months ago.
6 months ago. That's half a year. Things were so different then. Good and bad, good and bad.
This is my longest holiday yet, and it's coming to an end quick. Blended feelings. But for now, I'm gonna try my utmost best to enjoy, enjoy and enjoy the rest of my school-less days. And at the same time I'm praying hard for some of my friends to be granted with successful uni appeals. All the best to all of you! Don't give up hope :)